Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I won't give up

Well, before I start off... I would like to say a big thank you to my cousin, Samuel Chu, for lending me his 2 elementary level grammar books and his 2 seasons of English drama series 'The Mentalist'!!! Before you are questioning about the grammar books and all these drama stuff, I will let you know in the first place that they are part of my ielts preparation. I took the ielts test twice, but I always got 6.5 for the writing and 7.0 for the speaking. So I hope they will provide some help in my coming test :) Although I am a bit... mind.... about the elementary level... my grammar is good ok!!!


Alright, I need to set up some schedule for my ielts preparation. Fighting! Fighting! Fighting!! (Hope I don't sound like too Korean :P)

I came across a bible verse after enjoying some of the Jayesslee's video in youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI9rPwl1KuM

Galatians 6:9 So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up.

=) I won't give up!!!

God bless :)

0 comments: